ABOUT ENSLINS VRYBURG
Enslins Auditors in Vryburg is a firm of Chartered Accountants (SA) and Registered Auditors providing quality and client centred audit and assurance, taxation, accounting and consulting services to the corporate, private and government sector in South Africa.
Enslins Auditors comprises of nine (9) independently owned firms situated in the Northern Cape, Free State, North West, Gauteng and Western Cape provinces. For more information on the other provincial firms, please refer to the main page of our website and click the applicable office.
Enslins Vryburg was established in 1998 after the practice left the Deloittes association.
We believe in personal interaction with our clients, through which we establish strong, lasting relationships based on service delivery, exceptional quality and a reputation for adding continuous value.
The key pillars in our firm are integrity, quality, accountability, commitment and teamwork which continuously motivates and drives us to be exceptional leaders in our profession and to promote a culture of being knowledgeable in the various sectors in which we provide services.
We have a staff compliment of about 22 people that is constituted as follows:
- 4 Partners
- Assistant manager, senior accountants, SAICA trainees, SAIPA trainees and administrative personell.
- Audit & Assurance
- Tax Planning, Advice & Returns
- Accounting & Business Advisory Services
- Internal Audit, Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- B-BEE Consultation
- Estate Planning, Executors and Curators
- Registration & Administration of Companies & Trusts
- Registered Pastel Dealers