ABOUT ENSLINS BETHLEHEM
Enslins in Bethlehem is a firm of Chartered Accountants (SA) and Registered Auditors providing quality and client centred audit and assurance, taxation, accounting and consulting services to the corporate, private and government sector in South Africa.
Enslins comprises of nine (9) independently owned firms situated in the Northern Cape, Free State, North West, Gauteng and Western Cape provinces. For more information on the other provincial firms, please refer to the main page of our website and click the applicable office.
Enslins Bethlehem was established in 1929 and prides itself on the quality of services provided over the years and the building of a recognised name in the Chartered Accountancy profession.
We believe in personal interaction with our clients, through which we establish strong, lasting relationships based on service delivery, exceptional quality and a reputation for adding continuous value.
The key pillars in our firm are integrity, quality, accountability, commitment and teamwork which continuously motivates and drives us to be exceptional leaders in our profession and to promote a culture of being knowledgeable in the various sectors in which we provide services.
Our staff consists of about 66 people (including our SAICA trainees that fall under Enslins Public Audit and Consulting Inc).
- Our staff ranges from Senior Managers, Assistant Managers, Accountants,Trainee Accountants and a number of administrative staff members.
- We have 70% female employees.
- We also assist staff with medical aid and other fringe benefits to provide for their good health & well being. Please refer to our career page for more details.
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Planning and Advice
- Accounting & Business Advisory Services
- Estate Planning, Executors & Curators
- Registration & Administration of Companies & Trusts
- Internal Audit, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- B-BBEE Services
- Registered Pastel Dealers