Afrivet in cooperation with RFID Experts and Datamars offer the farmer a full range of EID and visual tags in our AfriTag cattle and sheep ranges. Individual animal identification ensures accurate record keeping and improves herd management precision. Monitoring each animal and using reliable data eliminates the need to rely on averages or assessments by eye. Individualised data on anything from animal health needs, feed use, weight gain to animal behaviour can be utilised to assist with on-farm decision making.
The AfriTag range include suitable tags for cows,sheep, goats, pigs, ostriches and large as well as small game.
- Superior retention; the design and flexible material ensures no snagging, pulling out or breaking off of the tag
- The free-rotating design ensures better readability from both the front and back of the animal’s ear
- Very easy and safe to apply
- Custom laser print available
- Available in 8 colours, various sizes, combinations and packaging options
- Improves animal recording performance
- Quick and easy readability
- The flexibility of the male tag eliminates snagging
- Unique locking system for outstanding retention
- Fast, easy and safe application
- Tamperproof and reusable options are available
- FDX (Full Duplex) and HDX (Half Duplex) options available
- Available in 2 sizes and various packaging options
- Laser printing available